CRAFT FEST 2017
Come join us again this year on November 17th and 18th 2017
We open at 2 PM on Friday November 17.and close at 8 PM. Join us for our Pork Roast Dinner with seatings at 5 PM and 6:15 PM.The menu is our annual favorite of stuffed roast pork loin, mashed potatoes, squash, gravy, apple sauce, roll, beverages and dessert, coffee and tea this all for $15.00.
Join us again on Saturday November 19 from 9 AM-2 PM. A luncheon is served from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM. On the menu is our famous corn chowder, chicken salad sandwiches, hotdogs, beverages and desserts.
The Craft Fest
Enfield Congregational Church
1295 Enfield Street, Enfield, CT
Bring your friends, family, and neighbors! Enjoy some: delicious food, wonderfully homemade gifts, best of all fellowship and fun!
Come help support our church and its missions.
Looking for VERY AFFORDABLE gifts for the holiday season?
• Come and browse through the hundreds of beautifully wrapped and very inexpensive gift baskets. Just ready for the giving.
• Enjoy Grandma’s Kitchen with the aroma of many delicious baked goods, a cookie walk, and then go home with some scrumptious, homemade soup!
• The Country Store has many skillfully knit and sewn goods made just for you.
• Pick up a fresh, greenery arrangement to decorate your table or one to remember a loved one.
• Browse the Linen Treasures room filled with dollies, aprons, hankies, table runners, and dolls.
• Looking for new or vintage jewelry? You are sure to find a bargain here.
After all that shopping you are sure to be hungry so stay and enjoy…
*Friday Supper- Stuffed Roast Pork with all the fixings! There will be two settings at 5 P.M. and 6:15 P.M. The cost is $15.00.
*Saturday Lunch with our famous homemade corn chowder,
sandwiches, hot dogs, chips, or peanut butter & jelly, drinks, and dessert.
This is an annual event full of beautiful items to purchase and great food to eat. We have hand made items, home baked goodies including a cookie walk, antique linens, jewelry, fresh greens, grab bags, soups and of course our many, many gift baskets. You could get your Christmas shopping done in one stop!!!